Whether it’s quick service, casual dining or upscale foodservice, we know your industry. Franchisors and franchisees alike benefit from Krauter’s expertise in restaurant risk management and employee benefits.
We manage the financial risk, operational risks, and safety concerns of multi-location foodservice companies. You’ll work with a dedicated team of property and casualty insurance and employee benefit professionals, loss prevention experts, and claim consultants – some with more than 35 years in foodservice. Our employee benefits experts specialize in designing programs to attract and retain talented workers while helping you navigate the Affordable Care Act.
What Our Risk Experts Offer
- Risk consulting before the doors open – engineer out the physical risks of running a restaurant
- Best practices training – we see every day what works and what doesn’t in the foodservice industry, so we can provide guidance that will positively impact your total cost of risk
- Liquor liability loss prevention programs
- Premium and loss cost allocation by restaurant, district or region to help motivate and reward safe behavior in your restaurants
- Statistical data and benchmarking to target meaningful loss cost reduction strategies
- Safety and security audits
- Return-to-work and medical cost reduction strategies to lower overall claim costs
- Alternatives to risk financing through multiple program options
- Compliance strategies related to health reform. Looking at your current workforce, we create models that show you how to structure a program that minimizes your costs, while maximizing employee retention